Take this quick and easy test to see if your commitment to equality is as genuine as you think -- all things being equal.
1. Do you buy lottery tickets? And then, if you win, keep the winnings?
2. Do you enter contests for best in anything, e.g. poems, novels, art work, music, dance, invention, beauty, sports, etc.?
3. Do you award people for best performance in anything, including work for peace, selling the most whatever, even sainthood?
4. Do you search out the best doctor to perform brain surgery on you or someone you love?
5. Do you cheer when your team wins?
6. Do you keep the excess of your salary, rather than share it with those who earn less than you?
7. Do you voluntarily pay more in taxes than you are required in order to even out the inequality?
8. Do you extend special privileges to your parents, brothers, sisters, spouse and children denied others?
9. Do you lock the front door to your home?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you fail the test for belief...More >>