Propaganda Roundup. Stalingrad, Hating Hijabs and the Palestinian Hitler Youth
The Propagandist's Allies are keeping up the fight on all fronts, smashing the Enemy's forces again and again. We ran out of bullets long ago, but we've found that bountiful quantities of charm and wit get us by.
Here are the latest propaganda dispatches from the front:
- Honour Stalingrad, not Stalinism. Agreed, comrade.
- Is Turkey urging Syria to retaliate Israeli strike? I don't really see how any other conclusion is possible.
- Toronto District School Board is shamed into removing Black Panther and El Salvadoran Communist party lessons. Political indoctrination in our schools. Nice.
- When is World Yellow Star Day? Sometimes it's good to hate something.
- Inside Gao where Arab jihadis took bloody sharia retribution on Mali's black Africans. More Islamist savagery.
- Palestinians' Nazi-Style Youth Movement Prepares for Jihad? Hamas recreates the Hitler Youth.
Confusion to our enemies!