Propaganda Roundup. Iran Invades NYC, Syrian Tragedy, Blaming the Troops and Solidarity with Julian Assange
The Propagandist's Allies are continuing the essential fight for your freedom... and the right to quaff a beer while wearing no pants while in the comfort of your own home. These are core values that must never be surrendered.
Here are the latest dispatches from the front:
- Ahmadinejad is in NYC. Tell him he's UNwelcome here.
- Collapse of the Cairo Doctrine. Sorry, Obama. You tried. You failed. Time to face reality.
- The Syrian Tragedy: Is the Proposed Cure Worse Than the Status Quo? Yes.
- The Terrorist's Veto. Michael Totten tells it like it is.
- Listen to Tony Blair before it is too late. "The West is Not to Blame for Islamic Extremism".
- Blaming our troops. When Afghans kill US and NATO troops, it's the soldiers' fault. Right.
- The Lady of Burma comes to Washington -- at last. Maybe she can help the Obama administration understand the importance of standing up to thugs.
- Islamists attack Israel from Sinai. Again. (UPDATE). Wait a second. I thought Egypt sent in their army to quell these attacks. Are they not doing their job? Odd.
- Why Ecuador Is Sheltering Julian Assange. It's all in the Hugo Chávez playbook.
Confusion to our enemies!