Propaganda Roundup. Iranian Weapons, Solidarity with Gaza and Mocking the State
The Propagandist magazine's Allies have broken on through to the other side thanks to some timely heavy-weapons support by the Doors.
Here are some of the latest dispatches from the front:
- Iran More than Doubles 2012 Defense Budget. But don't worry about a big regional war. It's mostly for shooting at their own people.
- China: Zhu Yufu's Sham "Incitement" Trial; No Verdict. He is being tried for "inciting subversion of state power."
- Today I stand in solidarity with Gaza. Thwack!
- New York Times Backs Islamist Movement Without Even Looking at It. So what else is new?
- Disgusting BBC piece sympathizing with a child-killer terrorist. It's actually worse than it sounds.
- Can an Indian cartoonist be barred from mocking the state? Yes, as long as good people let the thugs do what thugs do.
- Syrians are Taking Note. But after Assad is overthrown, will Syrians really turn their back on Russia and Hezbollah? The opposition far more routinely and incoherently blame America and Israel for (gag!) backing Assad.
- A Welcome Addition to The Conversation About China. Very much so. Thanks, Terry.
Confusion to our enemies!